Selected Commercial & Mixed-Use
7.5-million-dollar multi-phased renovation & expansion project that includes over 12,000 square feet of new construction, and extensive renovation of existing space. Milestone Partners was retained as owner’s representative, managing the project team from entitlement through construction.
Fast growing web application development company wanted to consolidate 3 office locations and provide room to grow. Milestone was retained to assist with site evaluation and selection, lease negotiations, municipal incentives, and project oversight/consulting.
Downtown Crozet – Barnes Lumber Redevelopment
20 acre redevelopment of an industrial site in the heart of Crozet, VA into a mixed-use town center with 240,000+ sf of commercial space and 150+ residential units. Milestone was retained to manage all aspects of the development including acquisition, public engagement, rezoning, design, financing, construction, marketing, and sales.
Jefferson School City Center
$17MM Historic Restoration of an African American school in downtown Charlottesville VA. The project houses 9 non-profit tenants and provides lifelong learning, recreation, health and dining options. Milestone managed all aspects of the redevelopment on behalf of the Jefferson School Community Partnership, LLLP. More info >
Oakhurst Inn is the careful historic restoration of a group of 4, 1920’s-era residences to serve visitors to Charlottesville and the University of Virginia. Twenty-seven guest rooms plus a dining pavilion, adjacent to the South Lawn. Milestone was retained by the project owner to assist with development and construction management.
Kegler’s of Charlottesville
$5.1MM, 45,000 square foot state of the art family bowling and entertainment center in Albemarle County, VA. Milestone Principal(s) directed all facets of development including feasibility, acquisition, entitlement, finance, construction and operations.
Greenbrier Office Park
$4.9MM commercial office project on Greenbrier Drive in Albemarle County VA. The project consisted of 4 buildings, 43,000 square feet on 4.5 acres. Principal(s) directed all aspects of development, construction, leasing and sales.